Performing an RF Wireless LAN Site Survey
The following CWTS exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 4.2 Define and differentiate between the following WLAN system architectures and understand site survey concepts related to each architecture. Identify and explain best practices for access point placement and density.
- Multiple channel architecture (MCA)
- Single channel architecture (SCA)
- 4.3 Describe the primary purpose and methodology of manual and predictive site surveys
- 4.4 Define the need for and the use of a manual site survey tool and differentiate between the following manual site survey types
- Active surveys
- Passive surveys
- 4.5 Differentiate between manual and predictive site surveys
- Advantages and disadvantages of ...