Every enterprise should have a cybersecurity strategy, and the CISO of each organization should be able to articulate it. Whether your organization has a strategy or not, I hope this chapter provokes some thought and provides some tools that are helpful. In this chapter, we’ll cover a sampling of cybersecurity strategies that have been employed over the past two decades, including:
- Protect and Recover Strategy
- Endpoint Protection Strategy
- Physical Control and Security Clearances Strategy
- Compliance as a Security Strategy
- Application-Centric Strategy
- Identity-Centric Strategy
- Data-Centric Strategy
- Attack-Centric strategies
- Zero Trust
- A brief look at DevOps
Let’s begin by discussing which strategy is the right approach ...
Get Cybersecurity Threats, Malware Trends, and Strategies - Second Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.