Data engineers and data scientists are not interchangeable—and misperceptions of their roles can hurt teams and compromise productivity. This article clears up the differences of each role and how to best optimize these roles.
Table of Contents
1. Data Engineers vs. Data Scientists
- What Are Data Scientists and Data Engineers?
- When Organizations Get It Wrong
- The Need for Machine Learning Engineers
- What To Do?
- Title: Data Engineers vs. Data Scientists
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492072287