- about:config Mozilla feature, Persistent Storage
- access control, Fine Access Control–Fine Access Control
- Access-Control-Allow-Credentials, withCredentials
- Access-Control-Allow-Headers, HEAD and OPTIONS
- Access-Control-Allow-Origin, Allow-Origin, Constructors and Credentials
- ActiveXObject, Sending Last-Event-ID
- Ajax, Data Push, Show Me Some Code!
- readyState, Fallbacks: There Has to Be a Better Way!
- Allow header, HEAD and OPTIONS
- Apache servers
- authorization with, Authorization (with Apache)–Authorization (with Apache)
- data compression and, The Easy Way to Lose Weight
- application example, Potential Applications
- (see also production-quality applications)
- about, Potential Applications
- adding history store, Adding a History Store–Adding a History Store
- allowing for passage of time, Making Allowance for the Real Passage of Time
- backend, Minimal Example: The Backend–Now to Get It Working in a Browser!, The Backend–The Backend
- controlling randomness, Taking Control of the Randomness–Taking Control of the Randomness
- frontend, Minimal Example: The Frontend–Using JQuery?, The Frontend
- grafting long-poll onto, Grafting Long-Poll onto Our FX Application–IE7 and Earlier
- grafting XHR/iframe onto, Grafting XHR/Iframe onto Our FX Application–Wiring Up Iframe
- optimization possibilities, Persistent Storage
- persistent storage, Persistent Storage–Persistent Storage
- problem domain, Our Problem Domain–Our Problem Domain
- putting ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.