Discover how to visualize your Data using Tableau
About This Video
- Explore the basic techniques of working with Tableau
- Create interactive charts and dashboards from a myriad of data sources and get valuable insights from them.
- Build easy to follow demonstrations discussing the pros and cons of each chart form.
Tableau is one of the fastest evolving Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tools. Data Visualization with Tableau helps your insights come compellingly alive and communicates complex ideas simply. Expressive visualization enables you to get beyond static charts to create multi-faceted views of data and explore every dimension. The rise of big data and the growing public awareness of its power has made this the moment for data visualization. Data visualization is changing the way the world looks at data.
Tableau is a Data Visualization tool for molding information into various visuals. This course gives an overview of the fundamentals, from normal computations to implementations of various concepts such as Integrating Tableau with R, advanced graphs, and formatting visualizations. This video course takes you on a journey in which you'll master data visualization using Tableau by getting to know valuable methods for utilizing advanced calculations to solve complex problems. These techniques include the creative use of different types of calculation such as row-level, aggregate-level, and more. You will discover how almost any data visualization challenge can be met in Tableau by a proper understanding of the tool's inner workings and creatively exploring its possibilities.
By the end of the course you will be equipped for success as a Data Analyst: you will be able to create effective dashboards and data visualization solutions using Tableau.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Data Visualization and Tableau
- Chapter 2 : Connecting to Data Sources
- Chapter 3 : Creating Basic Charts and Graphs
- Chapter 4 : Data Management
Chapter 5 : Working with Dates
- Discrete and Continuous 00:14:50
- Chapter 6 : Table Calculation
- Chapter 7 : Advanced Chart Forms
- Chapter 8 : Integrating R
- Chapter 9 : Dashboards
- Title: Data Visualization with Tableau
- Release date: April 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788837330
You might also like
Visual Analytics with Tableau
A four-color journey through a complete Tableau visualization Tableau is a popular data visualization tool that’s …
Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
Don't simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals …
Learning Tableau 2019 - Third Edition
Create powerful data visualizations and unlock intelligent business insights with Tableau Key Features Explore all the …
Python, SQL, and Tableau: Integrating Python, SQL, and Tableau
Learn how to combine the three most important tools in data science: Python, SQL, and Tableau …