Book descriptionTake back your space, your time and your mind to live your authentic life.
You have too many commitments in your life and too much stuff in your home. It's no wonder you feel overwhelmed and stressed out. You don't need to just throw out a few bits and bobs; you need to declutter your life!
Our homes and workspace are a mirror of what's happening inside us, Declutter Your Life explains how you can change your relationship with the things you own. Instead of being weighed down with objects and possessions that keeps you stuck in the past, you can learn to think about your things in a new light; in a way that's constructive and helpful to you.
There are plenty of ideas, advice, tips and techniques to help you. You'll discover how outer order leads to inner calm. Declutter Your Life explains how the principles and steps taken to clear and simplify your living space can improve not just your home but also other aspects of your life; your work, relationships and general wellbeing.
An ordered environment leads to ordered thinking. When you stop allowing your life to revolve around things that don't matter, you instantly gain the time, space and energy to focus on the things that do. Declutter Your Life will help you to:
- Let go of guilt and get rid of the emotional baggage that keeps you stuck in the past
- Feel less overwhelmed and stressed
- Clear out your unnecessary commitments
- Simplify and improve your work life
- Declutter your relationships
Simple living doesn't end at home. Declutter Your Life shows you how to reclaim your space, your time and your mind to achieve the life you want to live.
Table of contents
Part 1: Declutter Your Home
- 1 How Do You Accumulate So Much?
- 2 Why Can't You Clear It All Out?
- 3 Think Differently
4 Declutter Your Home
- Think it through
- Make decision making easier
- Beginner's mind and acceptance and commitment
- Get started
- Set yourself up for success
- Start with the easy stuff
- The first step
- What's the difference between hoarding and collecting?
- Home office
- Your bag
- Clearing out other people's things
- Ten more things to clear out of your home
- What to do with it all
- In a nutshell
- 5 Keep Your Home Free Of Clutter
Part 2: Declutter Your Life
- 6 Declutter Your Commitments
- 7 Declutter Your Friendships
- 8 Declutter Your Work
- 9 Declutter Information
- About the Author
- Useful Websites
- Title: Declutter Your Life
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857087379
You might also like
Master Your Mind
You ’ ll get there faster if you just slow down Master Your Mind offers a …
Cracking the Tech Career: Insider Advice on Landing a Job at Google, Microsoft, Apple, or any Top Tech Company
Become the applicant Google can't turn down Cracking the Tech Career is the job seeker's guide …
The Rules of Thinking
The Rules of Thinking
Simplify life and amplify living by mastering the fundamentals of minimalism through this visual guide to …