When you complete this chapter, you should be able to:
• Provide the right level of support and monitoring for a specific job.
• Give useful feedback to the person doing the job.
• Evaluate the results of a delegated job.
• Describe several ways to recognize and reward good work.
• Identify the problem and possible solutions when things go wrong.
In the previous chapter, you learned the process of delegating a job. That process included agreeing on the way the work would be monitored. This chapter provides information and guidelines that will help you make sure that everything is going ...