If you're tired of feeling limited by your web development tools, unleash your ambition and start creating ambitious web applications with Ember.
What You Need:You need Ember, Ember CLI, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, and a text editor.
Table of Contents
-  Introduction: Why Ember?
- 1. Starting Your App with Ember
- 2. Directing Traffic with Routes
- 3. Laying Out a User Interface
- 4. Building In Reuse with Components
- 5. Modeling Your Data
- 6. Reading Nonstandard APIs
- 7. Reusing Code in Ember
- 8. Building, Testing, and Deploying Your Ember Apps
- 9. Building and Using Ember Addons
- Title: Deliver Audacious Web Apps with Ember 2
- Release date: October 2015
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic Bookshelf
- ISBN: 9781680500783