8Knock Your Socks Off Service Fitness: Taking Care of You
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Use ten stress reduction techniques.
• Maintain work relationships that are both professional and friendly.
• Assess your current customer service competency level.
• Set goals for improving your customer service competency levels.
• Describe five methods for celebrating successes.
We’ve focused our attention mainly on the customer. But there’s another important player in the service game: you. A savvy service professional learns that self-management is every bit as important as managing the customer’s ...