Chapter 13 Decision Making: Following the Breadcrumbs
[ 13 ]
Decision Making: Following the Breadcrumbs
When it comes to decision making, weâre trying to figure out what problems customers are really trying to solve and the decisions they have to make along the way (Figure 13-1). What are they trying to accomplish, and what information do they need to make a decision at this moment in time?
With decision making, weâre asking questions like:
- What is the user trying to accomplish?
- What does their overall decision-making process look like?
- What facts do they need to make their decision and solve their problem?
- What do they need at each stage of problem solving?
- When do they seem to be overwhelmed and âsatisficeâ?
- What middle-of-the-road, ...