Chapter 19. The Template Method Pattern
This chapter continues the e-commerce case study discussed thus far in Chapters 9, 16, and 18.
• Introduces the Template Method pattern by discussing additional requirements for the case study.
• Presents the intent of the Template Method pattern.
• Describes the key features of the Template Method pattern.
• Describes how the Template Method pattern can eliminate redundancy.
• Describes some of my experiences using the Template Method pattern in practice.
More Requirements for the International E-Commerce Case Study
In the process of writing the international e-commerce application, ...
Get Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design, Second Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.