No credit card required
Should You Buy the Second Edition If You Already Own the First?
The answer, of course, is yes! Here’s why.
Since the first edition was written, we have learned so much more about design patterns, including the following:
• How to use commonality and variability analysis to design application architectures
• How design patterns relate to and actually facilitate eXtreme programming (XP) and agile development.
• How testing is a first principle of quality coding.
• Why the use of factories to instantiate and manage objects is critical
• Which set of patterns are essential for students to help them learn how to think in patterns
This book covers all of these topics. We have deepened and clarified what we had before and have added ...