Produce high-quality, reliable code faster. Solve problems in the most elegant way possible
About This Video
- Elevate your programming skills by understanding the most useful design patterns and principles through real-world examples
- Acquire knowledge of traditional design patterns with C# representation
- Identify the correct pattern to solve every problem instead of devising a custom strategy every time
Design patterns are reusable solutions to common programming problems. They speed up the development process by providing tested, proven development paradigms. This course starts at the nuts-and-bolts level and shows you everything through to advanced patterns and features, going in-depth to give you the knowledge you need.
You will begin this course with an introduction to SOLID principles, which will introduce you to clean-code concepts and will elevate your skills. With this knowledge in your toolbox, you will be ready to move on to studying creational design patterns, patterns related to the creation of objects, such as Singleton, Factory, and Dependency Injection. You will then acquire more in-depth knowledge of one specific creational pattern, the Dependency Inversion pattern, which will teach you how to write highly extensible, maintainable, and testable code. Moving on, you will get your hands dirty with structural design patterns and you will complete this course by learning the last group of patterns: behavioral design patterns.
By the end of this course you will be very confident in implementing a new feature in C# and .NET Core because, every time you have a problem, the correct design pattern will spontaneously come to mind.
This course uses .NET Core 2.0, and VS2017 community edition+, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of .NET Core, and Visual Studio.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : SOLID Principles
- Chapter 2 : Creational Design Patterns
- Chapter 3 : Dependency Injection
- Chapter 4 : Structural Design Patterns
- Chapter 5 : Behavioral Design Patterns
- Title: Design Patterns Using C# and .NET Core
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788625258
You might also like
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Fundamentals of Software Architecture
Salary surveys worldwide regularly place software architect in the top 10 best jobs, yet no real …
Design Patterns (Clean Coders Video Series)
Overview Get ready for something very different. This ain't no screen cast. This ain't no talkin' …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …