Dive into the exciting world of serverless architecture with AWS Lambda
About This Video
- Understand serverless architectures and their implementation on AWS
- Learn to build, deploy, manage, and secure serverless applications
- Practical examples and use cases to work with serverless architecture
Amazon Web Services continues its domination as the leading cloud service provider on the market. Since serverless applications are gaining a lot of traction, it is extremely important to understand the serverless architecture, to help you build, manage, and secure serverless applications. This video covers all aspects of serverless architectures in Amazon Web Services, which is necessary for working with serverless applications. This course starts with introduction to serverless architectures and then you'll delve into design considerations, followed by building a serverless application and deploying it on your serverless architecture. This video covers practical example of deploying and orchestrating a serverless application using DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, and API Gateway. Towards the end of the video, we will learn about some security considerations in protecting your serverless application. By the end of this course, you will have mastered working with serverless architectures on AWS Cloud.
This course uses AWS Lambda and Node.js 6.10 while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of AWS.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Serverless Architecture and AWS Services
- Chapter 2 : Serverless Usages in AWS
- Chapter 3 : Data Management
- Chapter 4 : Monitoring and Logs
- Title: Design Serverless Architecture with AWS and AWS Lambda
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788397995