If you want to develop a modern enterprise data strategy in your organization this learning path is for you. In this series of videos, the team at Silicon Valley Data Science will explain how you can solve real business challenges with data. From determining the business imperatives that underpin the goals, to defining the roadmap that leads to tactical decision-making, they’ll walk you through the complete process for creating a data strategy that will help your company experiment in such a way that you fail well, create value quickly, and become innovative and data-driven.
Table of contents
- Why Have a Data Strategy?
- Data Maturity
- What Is a Data Strategy?
- Strategic Imperatives and Business Objectives
- What Modern Data Technology Makes Possible
- Behind the Buzzwords: Docker, Spark, Notebooks
- Data Platform Architecture
- What Is A Successful Data Strategy?
- Data Strategy Method
- Assessing Data Gaps
- A Retail Example
- Development And Implementation
- Data Strategy Summary
- The Chief Data Officer
- The Experimental Enterprise
- Conclusion- The Power Of Data Strategy
- Title: Developing a Modern Enterprise Data Strategy
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491985465
You might also like
Data stewards in business and IT are the backbone of a successful data governance implementation because …
Data Management at Scale, 2nd Edition
As data management continues to evolve rapidly, managing all of your data in a central place, …
A well thought out, fit-for-purpose data strategy is vital to modern data-driven businesses. This book is …
Becoming a Data Head
"Turn yourself into a Data Head. You'll become a more valuable employee and make your organization …