This section offers ten multiple-choice questions to help you identify your baseline knowledge of the essentials of performance appraisal.
Answers to the questions are given at the end of the test.
1. Why is it valuable to differentiate your employees in terms of performance and potential?
- So you can identify which members of your team should be developed, and which require performance improvement.
- So you can identify underachievers and dedicate more time to helping them to reach their full potential.
- So you can identify top performers and focus all of your development time on increasing their skills—and keeping them happy.
2. What is the return-on-management ratio?
- A calculation to help you identify which employees are underperforming. ...