Appendix CMeasurement Plan: Blueprints for Measurement
Utilization Blueprint: Level 0 (Engagement Phase)
|To ensure that solution is being used as intended and to monitor training participation against target
- Student master file
- LMS attendance records
- Instructor feedback
- Line manager and/or learner feedback
|Questions to Be Answered
- Does participation match forecast? If not, why not?
- Are learners attending/using the solution as it was designed? If not, why not?
- Have enough learners completed the training to justify higher levels of evaluation?
|Use LMS to capture and report participation rates
“Spot” phone calls to identify early issues
- Entry of roster into LMS (Live)
- Completions posted in LMS (WBT)
- Check-in with instructors
- Check-in with learner/manager
- Following launch and continuously monitored throughout lifecycle
||Use Info To . . .
- Design/development team
- Learning management team
- Business sponsors
- Revise content, if utilization problems
- Assess deployment progress against targets
- Reinforce employee interest in and importance of training
- On-demand track
- In progress
- No show
- By curriculum/course
- By instructor
- By delivery type
- By region/district
- By time frame
- Do we have the necessary technology in place
- Do we have sufficient in-house expertise
- Do we have resources to administer, maintain, and monitor ...
Get Developing Human Capital: Using Analytics to Plan and Optimize Your Learning and Development Investments now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.