Go through the following steps:
- Log in to the AWS account and go to the IAM (Identity & Access Management) page.
- Click on Users on the left-hand side bar, then click on the Add User button and add the username adm-serverless. Then enable programmatic access by clicking the checkbox. Then click on the Next:Premissions button.
- On this page, select Attach existing policies directly, search for and select the AdministratorAccess checkbox, then click on Next:Review.
- Now check whether everything is good, then click Create User. This will create a user and show us the access key ID and secret access key. Copy and store these keys somewhere, temporarily.
- Now that we have the keys, we export them as an environment ...