Plan, manage, and monitor your applications with Azure
About This Video
- Unique all-in-one guide to developing powerful and scalable solutions on Azure using PaaS services.
- Learn to design, develop, and deploy an open-source application as a cloud-native, PaaS deployment that adheres to Azure standards and cloud practices.
- Build a global application using the power of Microsoft Azure's Platform-as-a-Service offering.
Azure DevOps is everything you need to build your software product from beginning to end. This course is a complete guide on how to implement DevOps using Microsoft Azure. You'll learn how to plan your projects with Agile tools, manage your code using Git, and deploy your code through the best CI/CD systems. You'll be empowered to get full traceability and visibility across all your development activity. By the end of this course, you will learn how you can get Azure on board as a unified DevOps environment.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/DevOps-with-Azure
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Building Blocks of DevOps
- Chapter 2 : Docker
- Chapter 3 : Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Chapter 4 : Implementing DevOps with Azure
- Chapter 5 : Azure Kubernetes Service
- Chapter 6 : Infrastructure as Code
- Chapter 7 : Deployment and Monitoring with Azure
- Title: DevOps with Azure
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838551759