Azure DevOps is everything you need to build your software product from beginning to end. This course is a complete guide on how to implement DevOps using Microsoft Azure. You'll learn how to plan your projects with Agile tools, manage your code using Git, and deploy your code through the best CI/CD systems. You'll be empowered to get full traceability and visibility across all your development activity. By the end of this course, you will learn how you can get Azure on board as a unified DevOps environment.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a fully scalable solution on Azure using PaaS services to easily manage your users traffic peaks
- Design your application s architecture as cloud-native and asynchronous in nature to allow better cost savings and higher profits.
- Deploy your solution as a Web App, a container, or a fully managed Kubernetes cluster; forget about operating a website and focus more on business leads.
- Deploy databases and caching solutions on Azure to save costs and be protected from DDoS and other attacks.
- Develop customer-centric engagement and retention solutions using best-in-class AI and Machine Learning solutions on Azure, so that you can reach them quickly, even on vacations.
- Secure your web application with Azure AD, an Identity-as-a-Service service, enabling you to authenticate your users and secure their data in the GDPR world.
- Safely balance your traffic loads across several nodes on the cloud/or off the cloud, so that you can provide the best experience to your users, even during sales
This is an intermediate-level course and is for software developers, engineers, IT experts, or cloud engineers who want to learn how to develop cloud-native cloud applications on Azure. If you are an existing software engineer and want to start a career in cloud solution development and architecture design/development/deployment, then this course is for you!
About The Author
Allen O'Neill: Allen ONeill is a consulting engineer with a background in enterprise systems. He runs his own company specializing in system architecture, optimization, and scaling. Allen is a chartered engineer, a Fellow of the British Computing Society, and a Microsoft MVP and Insider, a CodeProject and C# Corner MVP.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Building Blocks of DevOps
- Chapter 2 : Docker
- Chapter 3 : Orchestration with Kubernetes
- Chapter 4 : Implementing DevOps with Azure
- Chapter 5 : Azure Kubernetes Service
- Chapter 6 : Infrastructure as Code
- Chapter 7 : Deployment and Monitoring with Azure
- Title: DevOps with Azure
- Release date: February 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838551759
You might also like
Kubernetes on Microsoft Azure - Fundamentals
Course Description: Here’s the scenario: You have an application you would like to deploy and test …
Azure DevOps and Continuous Delivery with Git
Microsoft has a toolset to support continuous delivery and DevOps called Azure DevOps. Continuous delivery on …
Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes in Azure
From handling versioning efficiently, to enhancing security and portability, technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes have …
Azure DevOps for Web Developers: Streamlined Application Development Using Azure DevOps Features
Explore the architecture, product offerings, and the various stages of implementation processes in Azure DevOps. The …