188.8.131.52.4 Service Desk
The Service Desk acts as first-line support for user group maintenance. The responsibilities of this role include:
• logging the requests for adding or removing users within user groups in the Service Desk ticketing system;
• assigning users to, or removing them from, user groups via the Service Desk ticketing system;
• creating new user groups via the Service Desk ticketing system.
184.108.40.206.5 Application Administrators
Application administrators are responsible for:
• requesting the Service Desk to create, maintain, or delete user groups;
• adding and removing users within user groups.
220.127.116.11 Reviewing User Groups
1. At least each year, or at any time when required for operational reasons, the IT Manager ...