Workflows and Parameters
© Patricia Russotti
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
—Richard Buckminster Fuller
The goal of this section is to give you the big picture and then break down each of the areas to help you construct the most effective workflow for your needs.
This discussion is divided into several parts:
• Workflow parameter decision points
• Batch or optimized workflow
• Rendered or unrendered workflow
• Capture formats
• Workflow software options
• Working file life cycle order
• The overall dpBestflow workflows ...