Digital Textile Design, Second Edition covers everything students and practitioners of textile design will need to learn about designing and printing digitally.
Written specifically for textile designers, Digital Textile Design, Second Edition provides the know-how for students and professionals who wish to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as design tools. A series of inspirational tutorials, presented in step-by-step format, guide the reader through the process of creating designs that will be suited to both the traditional textile production process and to digital printing onto fabric.
The book examines how designers can access the techniques of digital textile printing, looking at the work of those currently exploring its possibilities, and provides an insight into the technology involved. With a stunning new design, this edition has been updated in line with the latest developments in Adobe Creative Suite and contains new images throughout.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Chapter 1. Textile Design and Print in the Digital Age
- Chapter 2. Digital Design Tutorials
- Chapter 3. Patterns and Repeats
- Chapter 4. Introduction to Illustration
- Chapter 5. Digital Craft
- Chapter 6. Technology for Digital Textile Printing
- Title: Digital Textile Design, 2nd Edition
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Laurence King
- ISBN: 9781780670027