Becoming familiar with the applications in Creative Cloud and learning about the basic digital video workflow are essential to successfully completing a project. In this lesson, you will learn about
• The general workflow of creating a video
• The role of each application in Creative Cloud
• The components of the Creative Cloud user interface
• The various types of media files and what they are typically used for in your workflow
• Linking a project with media files
This lesson will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update ...