Overlooked and Unappreciated: What Research Tells Us About How Teaching Must Change
Key Topics Covered in This Chapter
- Why faculty knowledge of general principles of teaching and learning fosters better educational outcomes for students
- Core learning process and outcome theories that all teaching faculty should know
- Recommendations for schools to advance student learning in graduate management education
- Recommendations for effective delivery of online and blended learning opportunities
- Recommendations for effective experiential learning methods
Scholarly critiques of graduate management programs primarily ...