Use Django 3 to build 3 stunning websites, learn back- and front-end web development, deploy your site with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 4
About This Video
- Build 3 full-stack websites with the Django 3 framework
- Learn back- and front-end web development
- Deploy your site with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 4
Django is an amazing framework for web developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, file uploads, and more.
In this course, we will be using Django 3 to build 3 stunning websites. This will help you learn Django and implement it in your projects. We will also use Python, so if you have never used it before, we will start with a Python refresher to get you up to speed.
We will then dive into making three complete websites:
1) Password Generator: A simple website to create a random password with several options
2) Personal Portfolio: Create your own portfolio to show to potential employers showing off your resume, previous projects, and a fully functional blog
3) Todo Woo: A website where a user can sign up for an account, and fully manage a Todo list with the ability to create, edit, and delete
We will also walk through Git, which is an awesome tool for developers that allows creating multiple versions of the code. Additionally, we will learn how to publish our projects live.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use Django to create your own websites and deploy them on a server.
Who this book is for
This course is for anyone who wants to work with Python, especially for web applications or web design, and wants to learn the Django framework. Some Python knowledge is helpful but not required. We have a section at the beginning of the course called The Python Refresher to get you up to speed in no time.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Python Refresher
- Chapter 3 : Site 1 - Password Generator
- Chapter 4 : Git
- Chapter 5 : Site 2 - Personal Portfolio
- Chapter 6 : Deployment - Pushing Your Site Live for the World to Enjoy
- Chapter 7 : Site 3 - Todo Woo
- Chapter 8 : What's New in Django 3
- Chapter 9 : What's Next?
- Title: Django 3 - Full Stack Websites with Python Web Development
- Release date: June 2021
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781801818148
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
Python for Programmers, First Edition
The professional programmer's Deitel® guide to Python® with introductory artificial intelligence case studies Written for programmers …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …