Tracking User Actions
In this chapter, you will learn how to build a follow system and create a user activity stream. You will also discover how Django signals work and integrate Redis’s fast I/O storage into your project to store item views.
This chapter will cover the following points:
- Building a follow system
- Creating many-to-many relationships with an intermediary model
- Creating an activity stream application
- Adding generic relations to models
- Optimizing QuerySets for related objects
- Using signals for denormalizing counts ...