In This Chapter
- Automating web development with commands
- Including custom XML tags
- Modifying keyboard shortcuts
- Updating Tag Libraries
- Menus: The entire Dreamweaver menu system is completely customizable. You can add context menu items, rearrange the main menu, and even add completely new menus, all by modifying a single XML file.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Adobe makes it easy to use the same keyboard shortcuts across its product line—even extending such ease to other products—with the Keyboard Shortcut Editor. In addition to adopting the most comfortable set of key combinations, shortcuts for individual commands can be personalized.
- Custom tags: The rapid rise of XML makes custom-tag support essential in a professional web-authoring tool. Dreamweaver gives you the power to create any custom tag and control how it displays in the Document window.
- Property inspectors: Custom Property inspectors go hand in hand with custom tags, enabling the straightforward entry of attributes and values in a manner consistent with the Dreamweaver ...