30 projects to make one-of-a-kind earrings
Earrings are the cornerstone of any woman's jewelry collection. They are among the most popular jewelry-making projects because they are quick to create and don't require a large investment in materials. From simple hoops and drops to intricate clusters and wireworked pieces, this book has earrings to suit every style.
From the author of the bestselling Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making & Beading, Earrings VISUAL Project Guide includes 30 appealing patterns for a variety of earring styles, plus variations, each one illustrated with step-by-step photos.
Features an introductory section covering the tools, materials, and techniques involved in making earrings
Includes variations for each project so you can customize earring designs to suit your style
Stands apart from the competition by providing step-by-step photos that make it easy to follow along
If you're an advanced beginner to intermediate jewelry maker, you'll be inspired by the unique, beautiful jewelry projects in Earrings VISUAL Project Guide.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- About the Author
- CHAPTER 1: Getting Started
- CHAPTER 2: Essential Techniques
- CHAPTER 3: Make Your Own Ear Wires
- CHAPTER 4: Long and Linear
- CHAPTER 5: Embellished Hoops
- CHAPTER 6: Boho Inspirations
- CHAPTER 7: Rugged Details
- CHAPTER 8: Retro Chic Designs
- CHAPTER 9: Sparkle and Glam
- Title: Earrings VISUAL Project Guide: Step-by-step instructions for 30 gorgeous designs
- Release date: November 2012
- Publisher(s): Visual
- ISBN: 9781118083444