418 eClient 101 Customization and Integration
7. Select the ClientTaskMinimum entry in the Privilege groups field.
The privilege group ClientTaskMinimum is selected for demonstration
purposes. When you configure your production system, you need to select
privilege groups based on your business requirements.
8. Check the Select all box at the top of Privileges field. This makes all entries in
the privilege group appear in the Selected privileges field.
9. Click OK to save the privilege set.
17.5 Importing LDAP users into Content Manager V8.2
This section provides the steps to import LDAP users into the Content Manager
server V8.2 through Content Manager System Administration Client on the
Windows platform. Before continuing the rest of this section, make sure that IBM
Directory Server V5.1 service is running in the Windows Control Panel.
1. Launch a Content Manager System Administration Client by selecting Start
-> Programs -> IBM Content Manager for Multiplatforms V8.2 -> System
2. In the Navigation pane on the left, select Authentication -> Users.
3. Right-click Users and select New. The New User window is displayed.
4. Click LDAP in the Define Users tab to import a user.
5. Click Show All on the Import users from LDAP window. If you have defined
many users in LDAP server, you should enter search criteria and click Find,
6. A warning message is displayed: “Max results retrieved limited to 5000.
Continue retrieving?” Click Yes.
7. You should have at least two users (wasadmin
and john) on the user list. See
Figure 17-13 on page 419.