• Understand the typical color correction workflow
• Use the HSL tab of the Color Correction toolset
• Apply automatic color corrections, such as Auto Contrast and Auto Balance
• Tweak corrections using manual controls
• Configure the automatic Color Correction effect
Color correction is another essential part of the postproduction process, because it allows you to adjust your footage’s luma values (light and dark) and chroma values (color, such as hue and saturation). Color correction can improve images aesthetically, match luma and chroma values of separate shots, and bring your footage within legal broadcast levels.
If you’ve ever used the color correction tools in an application such ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.