As the media landscape has evolved over the past few
years, especially with the emergence of interactive and
social media, the philosophy of advertising is significantly
changing. Most businesses realize that the days
when they relied on three national networks (ABC, NBC,
and CBS) and a few national newspapers to advertise are
gone; thus, they begin to find alternatives to standardized
advertising. Many of them begin to adopt more
individualized advertising approaches, empowered by
This book outlines three fundamental strategies of advertising:
standardized, targeted, and individualized. It
describes each strategy in detail and discusses the pros
and cons of each. The importance of collecting consumer
insights and incorporating those insights into advertising
messages are also highlighted. Although a few high-technology
companies, such as Google, Facebook, and
Amazon, are showing success in delivering individualized
advertising messages to consumers, this approach (including
both personalization and customization) is not suitable
for all businesses. No single strategy is absolutely more
effective than the others; however, inside you are given a
real strategy based on a scrutiny of the value proposition of
the business and expectations of consumers.
Table of contents
- Half Title
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 How Does Advertising Function in General?
- Chapter 2 What Are the Three Advertising Strategies?
- Chapter 3 How Does Standardized Advertising Strategy Work?
- Chapter 4 How Does Targeted Advertising Strategy Work?
- Chapter 5 How Does Individualized Advertising Strategy Work?
- Chapter 6 How to Gather Consumer Insights for Advertising?
- Chapter 7 How to Incorporate Consumer Insights Into Advertising?
- Chapter 8 How to Integrate Different Advertising Strategies Together?
- Ad Page
- Title: Effective Advertising Strategies for Your Business
- Release date: August 2014
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606498699
You might also like
Likeable Social Media, Third Edition: How To Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, & Be Generally Amazing On All Social Networks That Matter, 3rd Edition
Harness the power of social media to attract new customers and transform your business! More than …
Financial Management: Principles and Applications, 13/e
Develop and begin to apply financial principles People often struggle to see how financial concepts relate …
Principles of Marketing, 17/e
Help readers learn how to create value through customer connections and engagement In a fast-changing, increasingly …
Advertising by Design, 3rd Edition
A real-world introduction to advertising design in today's industry Advertising by Design is the most comprehensive, …