To create our first deployment pipeline with CodePipeline, we are going to use the AWS console, which offers a very intuitive web interface:
- Open the following link in your browser: https://console.aws.amazon.com/cod epipeline.
- If prompted, click on Get started.
- On the next screen, give your pipeline the name helloworld and click on Next Step.
- For the source location, select GitHub as a Source provider and click on Connect to Github. If requested, sign into your GitHub account.
- This will bring you back to the AWS CodePipeline screen. We can now select a Repository and branch. We will select the helloworld project and the master branch. Click on Next step.
If you don't see the organization ...