Developing access beans
To illustrate access beans, we develop a data class for the Customer bean and a JavaBean wrapper for the Banking session bean.
Developing a data class
We develop a data class access bean for the Customer entity bean as follows:
- In the J2EE perspective, double-click the ItsoBank5CmpEJB project to open the EJB deployment descriptor editor.
- On the beans pane, select the Customer bean.
- We defined both remote and local interfaces for the Customer bean. We will make an access for the remote interface only.
- Scroll down to the Access Beans section and click Add. (You can also select File -> New -> EJB -> Access Bean.)
- In the Add an Access Bean window, select Data class and click Next.
- In the next panel, select the Customer bean of ...