The Sinusoidal Steady-State Response
- To define and explain the concept of sinusoidal steady-state.
- To develop a systematic procedure to analyse sinusoidal steady-state in circuits in terms of steady-state solution for a complex exponential input function.
- To show how to use phasors, phasor equivalent circuits and phasor diagrams for solving circuits under sinusoidal steady-state condition.
- To illustrate the application of circuit theorems in phasor equivalent circuits.
- To introduce complex power and its components and provide detailed interpretation of the power components.
- To introduce magnetically coupled circuits and explain the application contexts for linear perfectly coupled transformer and ideal transformer. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.