Analysis of Dynamic Circuits by Laplace Transforms
- Expansion of right-sided time-domain waveforms in terms of eσt cos(ωt +ɸ).
- Definition of Laplace transform and inverse integral.
- Various properties of Laplace transform of a real function of time.
- Convergence of inverse integral and region of convergence in s-plane.
- Basic Laplace transform pairs.
- Solution of differential equations using Laplace transforms.
- Method of partial fractions for inversion of Laplace transforms.
- S-domain equivalent circuit and applying them for circuit analysis.
- System function H(s) and Laplace transform of impulse response.
- Network functions and pole-zero plots.
- Graphical interpretation of frequency response function.
Get Electric Circuit Analysis now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.