23Logic Circuits and Applications
OBJECTIVES: After studying this chapter, you will be able to
- Describe logic gates
- Define the meaning of the logic gates AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, and XOR
- Understand the symbols for the logic gates
- Explain the use of logic gates in digital processes
- Demonstrate the use of logic gates with timing diagrams
- Define the logic functions for AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, and XOR gates
- Put logic gates together to form logic circuits
- Simplify logic circuits and determine the logic function of a given circuit
- Describe the laws of Boolean algebra and employ them for logic circuits
- Use truth tables
- Explain what the product of sums and sum of products are and what their purposes are
- Define what K-maps are and how they can be used ...
Get Electricity and Electronics for Renewable Energy Technology now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.