This introduction provides
- a list of some applications of EMF theory
- a comparison between EMF and Circuit theories: the reasons why EMF theory is superior and why it is essential for engineers and scientists
- small and large value representation, frequency ranges of TV channels and so on for general information
- information about the notations used in this book
- comprehensive background of the parameters, symbols, units and meanings
Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Theory is often called Electromagnetics. It is a subject which deals with electric field, magnetic field and also electromagnetic fields and phenomena.
EMF Theory is essential to design and analyse all communication and radar systems. In fact, it is also used in Bio-systems ...