In this first comprehensive guide to Internet B2B marketing in emerging markets, the authors introduce their proprietary ebocube (“Emerging Business Online”) approach: a comprehensive, applications-oriented method that covers every stage of the marketing process. Using their framework and methodology, business leaders can implement a low-risk, high-reward business model, penetrate the world’s fastest-growing markets, and create significant value where it never existed before.
The authors begin with an up-to-date introduction to emerging markets, including economic potential, languages, culture, time zones, economies, politics, and Internet/mobile penetration. Next, they review emerging market best practices for branding, distribution, segmentation, and collaboration. Then, in the heart of the book, they introduce the powerful, three-phase Internet-based ebocube B2B marketing and sales model.
Readers will learn how to establish metrics and dashboards to stay on track through the entire commercial cycle; how to plan and manage campaigns, from selling propositions to media mix; how to utilize email, webcasts, websites, and banner ads in emerging markets; how to mix in offline media and channels; how to budget and manage marketing operations; and much more. Emerging Business Online concludes with detailed case studies showing ebocube at work driving real profits.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Authors
- 1. Emerging Markets
- 2. Business Strategy
- 3. The ebocube and Business Models
- 4. Marketing by the Dashboard Light
- 5. Managing Customer Relationships Through the Buying Cycle
- 6. Campaign Optimization, “Glocalization,” and the Power of Email
- 7. Winning with Webcasts, Websites, and More
- 8. Web Banners and Integrating Offline Channels into Your ebocube Strategy: “Offline Isn’t Dead!”
- 9. Marketing Operations (mops)
- Financial Times Press
- Title: Emerging Business Online: Global Markets and the Power of B2B Internet Marketing
- Release date: October 2010
- Publisher(s): PH Professional Business
- ISBN: None