If you’re trying to start an Indie game company or intraorganizational game group, you’re almost immediately going to find that legal issues will be staring you in the face.
If you are starting up an Indie game company on your own, here are the questions you need to answer:
• How do you protect your ideas if you need to present them to potential employees or investors?
• Should you create a nondisclosure agreement for them to sign?
• Should you be willing to sign a nondisclosure agreement if they ask you to?
• What kinds of contracts or agreements do you need to have with the members of your team?
• What kinds of contracts or agreements do you need to have with subcontractors?
• If you are planning ...