Multiple choice questions
- Metals possess: ( )
- high electrical and thermal conductivities
- obey Ohm’s law
- at high temperatures, resistivity is proportional to temperature
- According to classical free electron theory, ( )
- there is no interaction between conduction electrons
- the interaction of free electrons with ion cores is negligible
- the free electrons find uniform electric field of positive ions and that of electrons in metal
- At absolute temperature T K, the root mean square velocity () of an electron of mass ‘m’ is [KB = Boltzmann constant] ( )
- If τx is the relaxation time of an electron of mass ‘m’ moving along ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.