Life Cycle of an ERP Implementation Project
After reading this chapter, you will be able to understand:
- Life cycle of an ERP project and its phases
- Teams for an ERP project, their constitution and roles
- Interaction among various teams
- Time taken for an ERP implementation
- Life span of an ERP system
In the last chapter, we learnt what ERP systems are, their characteristics and scope. ERP systems are semi-finished products that need to be configured at the site of the host company. The host company has to find the right ERP system among the options available in the market, based on their requirements. Identifying requirements is also a planned and budgeted activity. In this chapter, we will learn ...