The key driver for your enterprise security architecture is business risk. This chapter examines in detail the management of risk within your business operations. It discusses operational risk management in general terms but constantly focuses back onto the specific needs for managing operational risk in the context of business information security.
In this chapter you will learn about:
- What operational risk management really means;
- The breadth of risk types that you need to consider;
- The regulatory regimes that are bringing operational risk to the top of senior management agendas;
- The complex interactions between different types of operational risk;
- The qualitative and quantitative methods that can be ...