This chapter covers
- Applying the separation-of-concerns principle
- Using a LINQ mapper to speed up development
- Using a domain-driven-design approach to EF Core
- Splitting your database across multiple DbContexts
- Building error-handling for database errors
This chapter introduces techniques, patterns, and packages to help you become a more productive developer. I find that I become a better developer by taking a pattern or design principle that looks promising, using it in a project, reviewing how that went, and improving the pattern in the next project. This chapter shares techniques I’ve used and perfected over many years as well as some that I’ve only just starting looking at now that ...