Preventing Sickness in Enterprises
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
1. Identify problems faced by entrepreneurs.
2. Understand the effects of industrial sickness.
3. Explain the Sick Industrial Companies Act (SICA).
4. Identify the causes of sickness and explain the remedies to avoid sickness.
5. Explain the rehabilitation packages available to enterprises.
Entrepreneurs face a number of problems in the promotion of units and during production, marketing, distribution, procurement of raw material, and availing of incentives offered by the government.1 Let us broadly study the general problems faced by entrepreneurs and the specific problems faced by their units.
The problems of ...