Identification of Business Opportunities
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify the sources of business ideas.
- Explain methods for generating new business ideas.
- Understand the difference between a business idea and a business opportunity.
- Identify various entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Understand the nature of the occupational and geographical mobility of entrepreneurs.
- Discuss business opportunities in India.
- Explain the Ramp Model and Mullins’s Seven-domain Framework for evaluating entrepreneurial opportunities.
A business opportunity may be defined as a set of favourable circumstances in which an entrepreneur can exploit a new business idea that has the potential ...