Operations and Human Resource Management in Enterprises
Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of operations, production, and technology management in enterprises.
- Explain operations strategy and forecasting methods.
- Describe the concept of supply chain management and materials management.
- Identify the importance of productivity, quality, maintenance, and safety management.
- Understand the importance of human resource management and industrial relations in enterprises.
- Explain labour laws relevant to enterprises.
This chapter deals with two important functions of business enterprises. One is operations management in business enterprises and the other ...