8+ Hours of Video Instruction
Learn just the essentials of Python-based Machine Learning on AWS and Google Cloud Platform with Jupyter Notebook.
This 8-hour LiveLesson video course shows how AWS and Google Cloud Platform can be used to solve real-world business problems in Machine Learning and AI. Noah Gift covers how to get started with Python via Jupyter Notebook, and then proceeds to dive into nuts and bolts of Data Science libraries in Python, including Pandas, Seaborn, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow.
EDA, or exploratory data analysis, is at the heart of the Machine Learning; therefore, this series also highlights how to perform EDA in Python and Jupyter Notebook. Software engineering fundamentals tie the series together, with key instruction on linting, testing, command-line tools, data engineering APIs, and more.
About the Instructor
Noah Gift is lecturer and consultant at UC Davis Graduate School of Management in the MSBA program. He is teaching graduate machine learning and consulting on Machine Learning and Cloud Architecture for students and faculty. He has published close to 100 technical publications, including two books on subjects ranging from Cloud Machine Learning to DevOps. He is also a certified AWS Solutions Architect and an SME (Subject Matter Expert for Machine Learning for AWS). He has an MBA from UC Davis, an MS in Computer Information Systems from Cal State Los Angeles, and a BS in Nutritional Science from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
What You Will Learn
Professionally, Noah has approximately 20 years of experience of programming in Python and is a member of the Python Software Foundation. He has worked in roles ranging from CTO, General Manager, Consulting CTO and Cloud Architect. This experience has been with a wide variety of companies including ABC, Caltech, Sony Imageworks, Disney Feature Animation, Weta Digital, AT&T, Turner Studios, and Linden Lab. In the past ten years, he has been responsible for shipping many new products at multiple companies that generated millions of dollars of revenue and had global scale. He is the founder of Pragmatic AI Labs, a training, consulting, and AI/ML product company that specializes in cloud native Machine Learning and AI Solutions.
- Introduces Data Science concepts and Python fundamentals for Machine Learning
- Teaches how to develop a Data Engineering API with Flask and Pandas
- Walks through EDA (exploratory data analysis)
- Explains Python and AWS
- Covers Python and Google Cloud Platform
Who Should Take This Course
- Business and analytics professionals with some SQL experience looking to move to the next generation of Data Science
- Junior Data Scientists looking to expand into cloud-based Machine Learning concepts on AWS and GCP
- Software developers who want to understand how to get more deeply involved in the Data Science movement
- Technical leaders who want to understand Machine Learning and AI in Python to effectively manage teams that perform these actions
About Pearson Video Training
- Beginner programming skills in any language
- Beginner command-line skills on Unix or Linux
- Beginner understanding of Cloud Technology
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que Topics include: IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.