This appendix provides you with information on the contents of the CD that accompanies this book. For the latest information, please refer to the AbouttheCD.txt file located at the root of the CD.
Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements listed in this section. If your computer doesn't match up to most of these requirements, you may have a problem using the contents of the CD.
- A computer with a Web browser
- A CD-ROM drive
Note: Many popular spreadsheet programs are capable of reading Microsoft Excel files. However, users should be aware that formatting might be lost when using a program other than Microsoft Excel.
Using the CD
To access the content from the CD, follow these steps:
- Insert the CD into your computer's CD-ROM drive.
- Select Home.html from the list of files.
- Read through the license agreement by clicking the License link near the top-right of the interface.
- The interface appears. Simply select the material you want to view.
What's on the CD
The following sections provide a summary of the material you'll find on the CD.
Not only will you find each contributor's profile, but this CD also contains case studies, worksheets, and handouts corresponding to certain chapters. They are: