To set up a new project, go through the following steps:
- Create a new folder for the project.
- On the console, run the truffle command, truffle –cli unbox webpack.
- Run the npm install –E command. Because OpenZeppelin recommends specifying –E and will pull a specific version of OpenZeppelin, it will never update it, and will keep the same version. This is because it doesn't have semantic versioning yet.
- Run npm install –E zeppelin-solidity. OpenZeppelin is a lot more secure because it has been built with security in mind from the very start.
- Let's switch over to the editor now. Here, we will find our starter project. ...