Security is the foremost concern for all organizations both big and small. Hacking doesn't always mean damage, invasion of privacy, or stealing confidential data. There exists an ethic to it too! For everyone interested in using hacking to find loopholes in their systems and strengthen them, Ethical Hacking is the answer. The movement toward the cloud and Virtualization has led to an increased level of threats and thus the demand for Ethical Hackers. This action-packed course provides information on all the latest hacking tools in one place. You'll learn all the latest tools and features such as network pentesting, website pentesting, and Android pentesting. By the end of the course you'll have mastered Ethical Hacking and will be able to easily pass the examination to be a Certified Ethical Hacker.
What You Will Learn
- Setting up your latest Ethical Hacking Lab Environment
- Learning Network Pentesting Steps and gather Network Based Vulnerabilities Details
- Working with websites and web Scanning Process to tackle attacks on Network Devices
- Learning latest website based attack e.g. - sql injection , xss attack , csrf attack etc and ways to tackle them
- Preventing Brute Force Attack, Shell upload Attack , Buffer Overflow Attack Learning latest Android Based Vulnerabilities and way to exploit them Practicing questions to crack Global Ethical hacking Exam
This course targets beginners and experienced professionals such as Ethical Hacker , Cyber Security Specialists, Information Security Engineers, Network Pentesters, Web security Specialists, and Android App Pentesters who want to enhance their knowledge and also want to crack the prestigious Ethical Hacking exams.
About The Author
Sunil Gupta: Sunil Gupta is an experienced computer programmer and cybersecurity expert and consults in Information Technology with a focus on cybersecurity. He is an invited speaker for, and a member of, many key organizations.
Sunil has helped many organizations around the Globe, including Barclays Bank; Aviation College Qatar (QATAR); Ethiopian Airlines; Telecom Authority Tanzania; NCB Bank (Saudi Arabia); Accenture (India); Afghan Wireless (Afghanistan); and many more.
Currently, he teaches online over 60,000 students in more than 170 countries and some of his best work has been published by major publishing houses. Some of his best courses include: End-to-End Penetration Testing with Kali Linux and Threat and Vulnerability Assessment for Enterprises.
His cybersecurity certifications include SSCP Certification (Systems Security Certified Practitioner), Bug Bounty Program Certification, and more.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Ethical Hacking Course Introduction
- Chapter 2 : Network Pentesting Lab Setup and Overview
- Chapter 3 : Network Pentesting – Network Scanning Techniques
- Chapter 4 : Network Pentesting – Network Host Exploitation with the AV Bypass Mechanism
- Chapter 5 : Network Pentesting – Network IoT Devices Exploitation
- Chapter 6 : Other Major Network Attacks
- Chapter 7 : Website Pentesting Lab Setup and Overview
- Chapter 8 : Website Pentesting – Scanning Websites
- Chapter 9 : Website Pentesting – SQL Injection Attack
- Chapter 10 : Website Pentesting – XSS and CSRF Attacks
- Chapter 11 : Website Pentesting – Other Major Web Attacks
- Chapter 12 : Android Pentesting Lab Setup and Overview
- Chapter 13 : Android Pentesting – Analyze Log Files and Find Secret Information
- Chapter 14 : Android Pentesting – Reverse Engineering Process
- Chapter 15 : Android Pentesting – Break Encryption in Android
- Chapter 16 : Android Pentesting – SQL Injection Attack on Android
Chapter 17 : Ethical Hacking Exam Preparation
- Overview of Major Ethical Hacking Exams
- Ethical Hacking Exam Practice Questions – Part 1 (MCQ)
- Ethical Hacking Exam Practice Questions – Part 2 (MCQ)
- Ethical Hacking Exam Practice Questions – Part 3 (MCQ)
- Ethical Hacking Exam Practice Questions – Part 4 (MCQ)
- Ethical Hacking Exam Practice Questions – Part 5 (MCQ)
- Title: Ethical Hacking Masterclass
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789530018
You might also like
A crash course in modern hacking techniques, Ethical Hacking is already being used to prepare the …
Ethical hacking, or security testing, is the art and science of finding the flaws in an …
The Complete Ethical Hacking Course
This course is highly practical and is divided into several sections, each of which aims to …
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), 2nd Edition
An updated edition of this video title is available. Please go to Certified Ethical Hacker, Version …